Key West Afternoon 2-Tank Reef SCUBA Dive
Afternoon two-tank Key West Scuba dive trips offer divers the chance to explore two different dive sites on the pristine coral reef system of the Florida Keys
- Explore two sites on the only living coral reef in continental US waters
- Dive at depths from 50 to 60 Feet
- Work with an experienced on-board dive team who know the waters intimately
- Cruise on the 50' Phoenix high-speed custom dive boat
- Enjoy clean restrooms and freshwater showers
Afternoon two-tank Key West dive trips offer divers the chance to explore two different dive sites on the pristine coral reef system of the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary, the only living coral reef in the Continental US. An expert dive boat captain with deep knowledge of the local waters will select the sites for each trip in order to provide the perfect conditions for good visibility and safe, successful diving. This helps to assure that each dive is a high-quality experience that lets you make the most of your time on the waters of beautiful Key West, Florida.
After a short run out on the Phoenix, a custom 50ft high-speed dive boat equipped with plenty of gear storage space, comfortable seating, a clean restroom, and a freshwater shower, our expert on-board dive team will help all divers get geared up and ready to enter the water. The dive masters will ensure that everyone has a dive buddy, and then get everyone in the party safely into the water.
Descending to intermediate recreational depths between about 30 to 75 feet, you will enter a magical world and be amazed at the diversity and complexity of the reef ecosystem. Hundreds of species of marine life will be seen on each dive, including all kinds of colorful tropical reef fish, eels, rays, turtles, and larger fish such as Barracuda, Grouper, Jack Crevalle, and Cobia. The reef diving off Key West is truly spectacular, and easily rivals many of the exotic locations found outside the US.
Use the Key West Scuba Diving website to conveniently book your Key West Dive trip, and come on out to explore the amazing living reef of the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary. You will log two unforgettable dives and have a great afternoon on the water.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4.5 Hours (approx.)
- Check-in time: Please check in at 1:00pm.
- Equipment and Instruction
- 2-Tank Dive
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This key west scuba dive requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given to customers' questions.
Where is the meeting point for this activity?
Detailed check-in instructions – including meeting point address, Google map, and parking information – for Key West Afternoon 2-Tank Reef SCUBA Dive will be included in your confirmation email from Key West Scuba Diving. Please be sure to double and triple check your email address is correct at checkout so this important email makes its way to you!
Where can I park my car?
If required, parking instructions for the Key West Afternoon 2-Tank Reef SCUBA Dive will be included in your confirmation email.
What is the weather cancellation policy?
If the Key West Afternoon 2-Tank Reef SCUBA Dive must be canceled due to bad weather, and you cannot go on another day or time, you will be issued a refund by Key West Scuba Diving.
How soon can I fly in an airplane after Scuba diving?
Guests participating in Scuba diving cannot fly in an airplane within 24 hours of their dive.
Do I need to fill out a medical questionnaire to Scuba dive?
Yes, a medical history form must be completed by all divers prior to participating in Key West Afternoon 2-Tank Reef SCUBA Dive. You are responsible to make sure you are medically qualified to participate in this activity.
Key West, Florida
Detailed check-in instructions – including meeting point address, Google map, and parking information – for will be included in your final confirmation email from Key West Scuba Diving. Please be sure to double and triple check your email address is correct at checkout so this important email makes it way to you!
Average 4.78 out of 5 stars based on 92 verified reviews from Key West Scuba Diving and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Key West Scuba Dives
Divers Who Booked This Key West Scuba Dive Also Booked